Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 12, 2015

there are still flying clouds, a poem by trần thiện hiệp / translated by thiếu khanh ( art2all.net)

there are still flying clouds /
 a poem by trần thiện hiệp.
   (art2all.net)


                         there are still flying clouds
                                            a poem by trần thiện hiệp
                                                  TRANSLATED BY THIẾU KHANH


                                                                           trần thiện hiệp [1935-   ] (left) + thế phong 



                           Sipping coffee by the aquarium in early morning
                           Watching colorful ornamental fish swimming
                           To my serene mind with one more new day
                           Flowers in my garden pose in a poetical way

                           Stuffing tobacco into my pipe to look at the smoke
                           Recalling phases of my life with memories to evoke
                           In the morning I' d joined the armed force -- and soon
                           Deserted en mass and went into exile in the afternoon

                           How sad it is to make a living in the foreign land!
                           Looking for friends via literature I extend my hand
                           Pouring wine alone with all my melancholy
                           And my dear love for missing my home country

                           On understanding the meaning of life
                           Retiring to my homeland I engage no more strife
                           Opening my purse for charity
                           Hardly get drunk as I' ve changed for tea

                           How quick the time is as I find myself at eighty
                           Day by day it' s grateful that my life' s so happy
                           I enjoy what I have earned
                           Clouds, wind, and birds' songs as I' ve discerned

                           My gate may be closed, But my heart open
                           Visitors are welcome -- anyone
                           My wine is ready for our friendship and poetry
                           We would laugh in joys to the whole world happily.

                            trần thiện hiệp
                             1- 2015
                            (TRANSLATED BY THIÊU KHANH)


                                                                                        (art2all.net)
                          


     

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ