Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 1, 2016

I have no fine words to give you / a poem by nguyễn phạm ngọc loan

I have no fine words to give you/ by nguyen...
(phố núi pleiku/ tuyển tập -- california, 2013)




                        I have no fine words to give you
                     by nguyen pham ngoc loan


              I have no fine words to give you
              No words like music on smoky air
              No words to charm ot disarm you
              None to please or bemuse you
              or to simply wake you care.

              All day long I want for you
              I wish you were there
              but when I am with you
              There is so much I want to say
              I do not dare

              Sometimes a little deseperate I
              think of all the things I want for
              you but I will never be able to give
              you     Sometimes I am afraid

              I will have to ask something
              of you that is unfair

              So why do I want to know you?
              To know that when you look
              at me, I am really here?
              All love end in unhappiness
              but it seems I am already there

              One reason only I can think of
              you remind me of why I am here
              All I have I give to you
              love me I ask you
              even though I have no
              fine words to give you most fair.

              nguyen pham ngoc loan

                                  ( p. 138- 139/  PHỐ NÚI PLEIKU )  
              
                                     phố núi pleiku/ tuyển tập 
                                                                                       (xuất bản tại california, 2013)

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ